1. By using the Site, you warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into and be bound by these Terms.
2. We do not represent that any material on the Site is appropriate for use in locations other than the United Kingdom and will not be liable for any losses incurred as a result of such use. If you choose to access the Site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with local laws if, and to the extent, such local laws are applicable.
3. We make no warranty that the contents of the Site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
4. We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of the Site, however we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to the Site, and therefore cannot guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on the Site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
5. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage howsoever caused which may arise from the use of any of the information and materials contained on the Site.
6. Certain (hypertext) links in the Site may lead to other websites, which are not under our control. When you activate any of these you will leave the Site and we have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any website which is not under our control.
7. We may make software owned or operated by third-party companies available to you. You must only use this software in accordance with the terms and conditions imposed by the third-party provider.
8. We may suspend the Site at any time and for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
9. We reserve the right to alter these Terms from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on the Site.
10. If any provision of these Terms is held by any competent authority to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part then such provision shall be deemed to be omitted and the validity of the other provisions of these Terms shall not be affected.
11. All liability is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law including any implied terms.
12. The exclusions of liability set out in these Terms shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or any of our employees or agents.
13. Nothing in these Terms shall, whether directly or indirectly, give or be deemed to give any enforceable benefit of any kind to any third party as against us.
14. Any failure or delay by us to enforce any of these Terms shall not be considered a waiver by us of our right to enforce such term or condition of these Terms.
15. In the event that we consider that you are making any illegal and/or unauthorised use of the Site and/or your use of the Site is in breach of these Terms, we reserve the right to take any action that we deem fit, including terminating your use of the Site without notice and with immediate effect and, in the case of illegality, instigating criminal proceedings.
16. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, we may, at any time and for any reason, terminate these Terms with you and deny you access to the Site.
17. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of England and Wales. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.